Friday 20 February 2009

Owl

Hi everyone, it has been difficult to craft this week as it has been half term but my daughter's friend came over yesterday so I took the opportunity to hide in my craft room and make something. However I'm not sure what I made is ok. I think if I gave it to anyone then it would have to be for a childs birthday. I used a new set of stamps from Woodware, designed by Francoise Read, which I got as part of a subscription gift from Craft Stamper Magazine. I wouldn't usually choose to buy this style of stamp so I think I am still finding my feet with them, but will keep practicing.

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Julie. It wouldn't be my normal choice of stamp either but I think you've done a great job with them. My 8yr old grand-daughter would love this card - I think I may need to have a look at this set!

    Caz

    ReplyDelete