Wednesday 11 March 2009

Hydrangea Card

I used this Brick and Teal combination on a recent Graphicus Challenge and really liked the colours together so decided to use it again for a friend's birthday card. I chose the Hydrangea script stamp from Elusive Images. The image has been stamped with fired brick distress ink and edged with Teal Staz-On. The back ground has been coloured with a baby wipe which had been dabbed with the Teal and Fired Brick ink and swiped across the card. The cheat bow has been made by sticking 3 loops of the ribbon together. The greeting is just a rub on which I haved added straight to the ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. As one novice blogger to another I love your site and your cards are lovely. I love the colours on the Hydrangea, they work really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Julie, like the way you made your 'cheats' bow. I saw this demonstrated and as I don't do bows very well I will try this method.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete