Friday 5 June 2009

Dare To Dream

Good morning all. This is a 12.5cm square card and the stamp used is from a grab bag bought sometime ago from Wendy Stenton. I stamped the girl onto acetate using black staz-on. I then stuck this onto the front of a clear, double sided, sticky sheet. I peeled the reverse side from the back of the sticky sheet and coloured the image by dabbing Ranger Perfect Pearl Powder onto the sticky plastic. I cut away the bit between the girl's face and the outer edge of the circular frame of the stamp design and mounted it onto mirri card and then stuck this to the centre of the card. I cut some glitter board to fit the front of the card and then a circle from the middle to make a frame for the stamped image. Before fixing the glitter frame to the card with sticky fixers I went around the edge of the circle with paper leaves that a friend had given me after one of her trips to Hong Kong. The card has been finished off by the Dare to Dream sentiment being stamped using black staz-on, onto mirri card and then attached to the glitter board with little silver star brads which have been dabbed with black staz-on ink. The sentiment came out of the same grab bag as the main stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment