Wednesday 17 June 2009

Thank You

Here are some of the cards I made for my daughter to give out as her thank you cards for all of the lovely birthday presents she received. I made a bulk lot of the two cards above to give to most people. It was a simple design using Hero Arts flourishes a woodware daisy stamp and a dab from a pearl pen. It was stamped using Distress inks.
This dancer card (stamped using Inkadinkadoo stamp set, Hero Arts Flourishes and Whispers square shadow stamp)was made to give to her dance school as they kindly gave Katie a present and it is also where we had her party. The dancer and Thank you sentiment has been stamped onto pre-cut mount board which I coloured with paint dabbers in pink and then light green. (sorry forget the official name of the colours) I punched a hole in the mount board that has the dancer stamped onto it. A jump ring was attached with a couple of head pins which I had threaded with beads. The squares have then been mounted onto silver mirri card. The base card was stamped with the small square shadow stamp using dusty concorde distress ink. Over the top of that I then stamped some more Hero Arts Flourishes with the dusty concorde ink.

1 comment:

  1. These are just stunning. That dancer image is beautiful. What a lovely idea to make thank you cards, your friends will just love getting these.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete