Friday 3 July 2009

Time for Tea!

Hi everyone - two posts in two days, it must be the heat getting to me! - Here is a thank you card I made using the wonderful blog candy I won from Maria over on Imagine, Create , Inspire . The things used from the prize were the teapot stamp, square nestie, ribbon, cuttlebug tag, thankyou rubber stamp, Dusty Concorde Distress Ink and Once Upon A Time Paper Stack. The only things I added was a cuttlebug embossing folder, base card, inktense pencils, Quickutz leaf die with green card and gingham paper.
The rose is made from the Once Upon A Time stack, following the tutorial over on Maria's blog, the only thing I changed was to use a smaller 2 inch punch as I felt for this card the larger rose, made with the 3 inch puch would have swamped the card. I painted the inside of the rose with the distress ink as the card is white of the reverse.
I made a thank you card as I need to say a BIG thank you to Maria as the things I used really just scratched the surface of the amzing prize I won and will keep me going with ideas for a while yet.

2 comments:

  1. Your card is fab Julie....Im so glad that you have enjoyed using some of the products.Hope to keep in contact and see more of your creations.

    lol Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie - your card is fab!! - so glad that you have enjoyed using some of the products. I do hope we can keep in contact and seeing more of your fab creations!

    lol Maria x

    ReplyDelete