Sunday 16 August 2009

Butterfly Collage

Hi all, I can't believe it's a week since my last post. This week has flown! When ever I walked past my craft room this week I have been dabbling with this card, I never had a clear picture of what it would look like when I started to make it. I started off with the background which was a piece of white card that had been sprayed with orange and red glimmer mists. I did this ages ago and the card had been lying around unused, so I just picked it up. See that's one of the benefits of having an untidy craft room, you don't have to look far before you stumble on something to give you inspiration! My excuse and I'm sticking to it! :)
The collage bit has been stamped using black Versafine and the stamps used are a mixture of Elusive images for the flower, scroll corner and butterflies and Chapel Road Art Stamps for the harlequin script. Elusive Images do a fantastic butterfly collage already made up but I decided I would like to have ago at creating a collage myself. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment