Friday 23 October 2009

Autumn Leaves

I couldn't let Autumn pass by without making a single card to celebrate the season. My craft room is still packed full of my daughters rubbish, sorry that should have been treasured possessions from when I decorated her room. The bedroom has now been completed and Katie has moved back in but she, sorry that should have been I have the task of sorting it all out and hopefully getting rid of some of the rubbish, sorry, treasured possessions.
So with all that taken into account , I don't have access to much of my craft things or space come to that so this card is not very technical at all..... Just a glimmer misted background which has been stamped on with leaves and swirls. The right hand edges have been decorated using a Martha Stewart punch, the three main leaves were stamped onto the glimmer misted paper, cut out and then sprayed with clear varnish and the base card along with the decorative strip of paper has been coloured using orange and brown distress ink and there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment