Saturday 9 January 2010

Thank You Cards

The free stamp from Craft Stamper magazine this month came in very handy to make my thank you cards for our Christmas presents. I stamped the lilac card with a script stamp from hero arts and the main swirl stamp which I think came from Galaxy stamps or something like that! I stamped the free stamp designed by Elusive Images into purple paper clay and cut around the image. When it was dry I went over the image with silver rub on to high-light the raised area. The sentiment has been printed from my computer and mounted onto a piece of silver mirri card which has had the corners rounded. To finish off I justed added some purple ink to the edges of the base card.


1 comment:

  1. wow i love this, the effect is lovely xxx
    Over at www.fiskarettes.co.uk we are running a call for DT members its a 3 month position and you get Fiskars tools to experiment with.
    We have lots of challenges,competitions and inspiration if a DT post isn't your thing :D

    ReplyDelete