Wednesday 27 April 2011

Good evening reader, the card I have to show is made with all unmounted stamps from Stamp Addicts. The script stamp has to be one of my favourites as it is so versatile. I have gold embossed it onto black card, for the background to this card and the "tiles" have been created from grungeboard that has been painted with acrylic paint before being stamped with the 3 ladies. I have then overstamped the tiles with the background stamp that makes it looked like a piece of cracked crockery. I love this effect but it is so easy to do. I punched the holes before clear embossing. The butterflies have been gold embossed onto pale lilac card before being cut out and mounted using pinflair gel. The card was finished off with a few beads strung on gold cord and threaded through the tiles and wound around the flower brads that are at either side of the tiles.
There you have it, my fourth post in four days, not sure how long I can keep this up.....





No comments:

Post a Comment