Friday 6 May 2011

With Men in Mind......

Hello blogland people, I have something a bit different to show you today. It's a gift box that I made from the Slider Template which Creative Craft Cabin sell. It comes with full instructions on how to use it and basically you can use it as a slider on a card or make it into a stand alone box, or if you want your cake and eat it, mount the box on the card lol.



I used a background stamp from the Stamp Man for the grapevine and coloured it in using Promarkers and the glass and bottle is a stamp from Stamps Happen and again coloured with Promarkers. The sentiment inside the box is from Hobby Art.


I have titled this with men in mind as I think it would make a good Father's Day idea but of course most of us are partial to a drop of grape juice so would be suitable for anyone that likes a drink or three.....



No comments:

Post a Comment