Monday 6 June 2011

Heart Hanger

Good day to you all. This heart hanger that I have to share with you today was made for my daughter's recent birthday. I have had the chipboard hearts for eons and done nothing with them other than inked or painted them and then they were left discarded in my cupboard. So I decided to take pity on them and use them for what they were intended! I had already coloured this in lilac ink and paint and stamped the background swirl stamp all over it, but I then added the faux pen stitching and glued the gold and white cord around the edge. Once the glue was dry I added the beads using a beading needle and nymo thread. The letters, heart, crown and flower have all been cut on my trusty Cricut and the hanging ribbon was found buried in my ribbon box. I finished off the hanger by gluing a blank chipboard heart to the back. I have to admit that I was quite pleased with the finished product.
Thanks for looking and will be back soon.............





No comments:

Post a Comment