Friday 29 July 2011

I found It......!



I found it, I found it! What have you found I hear you ask, well it's my camera cable so that I can finally upload my photos. I tidied it away and then forgot where I put it. So it is true housework is a bad thing as you can never find anything again. At least when everything is out and covering every inch of spare surface you can put your hand on whatever you happen to be looking for! Anyway the card I have to share this evening was made for a 12 year old boy and I used the Psychedelic Grunge stamp set from Tim Holtz. I love this set especially the sun rays as I can see they would be so useful. The inks used were blue and grey versafine for the main images and then mustard seed and faded jeans distress ink was sponged over the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment