Monday 18 July 2011



Morning bloggers. The card I have for you today is for a 13th birthday. I did say the other day that it seems like all I have made is 13th and 40th cards and it really is true!

This card was made using a stamp set from Creative Expressions. All the bottles of perfume are individual stamps but I have used a mask so that I could stamp them next to each other without overlapping. The sentiment is also from the set and was stamped on a spellbinders die cut. I punched the die cut with a crop o dile and set the eyelet so that I could attach a shrink plastic version of one of the large perfume bottles using jump rings. The bottles and make up have been coloured with promarkers and the background has been sponged with distress ink. I added some clear crystal lacquer to the nail varnish to give it some extra shine. I thought the hand mirror would make a good background for the age which I cut using a Quickutz die and glued it to the mirri card that I cut the mirror from.

Thanks for looking. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment