Saturday 14 March 2015

Spring Birds

Good morning and thank you for stopping by. This is my second post using the fantastic new Spring Bird stamp sets from Chocolate Baroque.




  • This card is 14.5 cm x 14.5 cm and I started by edging the card blank with Pickled Raspberry Distress ink. I then dabbed it with Duo Embellishment Adhesive and when the glue was clear I added silver gilding flakes.
  • I cut a panel of white card measuring 13.5 cm x 13.5 cm and stamped the birds from the Crocus and Daffodil sets using sepia Versafine. Cracked Pistachio Distress ink was then brushed from the edges and worked into the middle.
  • Two die cut circles were cut from white card measuring 8.5cm and 8 cm in diameter. The larger circle has been edged with the Pickled Raspberry whilst the smaller circle was stamped with the bird from the Daffodil set and coloured with Spectrum Noir pencils. Crystal Stickles was added to the flower centres and the underneath of the bird.
Thank you for looking and I will be back very soon with another crafty creation.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, it looks almost oriental. I really will have to save up for these stamps.
    Cheers, Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy, such delicate colors and a touch of texture, lovely! xxMiranda

    ReplyDelete