Monday 30 November 2015

Autumn Edges

Hello. As Autumn is now turning into Winter I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to post my last Autumnal themed card as a goodbye to the lovely golden leaves and hello to the cold, damp, yucky days to come.......ha ha.


The stamp set used is Autumn Edges. I inked up the naked trees with Sepia Versafine and stamped in the centre of the card and added a light blue water colour to the sky. The grass was created by dabbing a wet wipe coloured with Distress Ink to get the stipple effect. I also used this technique to colour around the edge of the card.
The leaf edges were stamped and coloured, top and bottom of the trees and then stamped onto spare card so that I could water colour before cutting them out.
The individual leaves were arranged around the trees and stuck into place with 3d glue gel. To finish off I applied Crystal Stickles to most of the leaves to create a bit of shimmer.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment