Wednesday 30 December 2015

Colour Challenge 18

Hello. Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas. This is probably my last blog post for this year so I will wish you all a very happy new year and hope to see you all again in 2016!
Today marks week 3 over at the Chocolate Baroque Challenge blog so you still have time to enter.
Here is the colour inspiration:


And here is my card using the Challenge colours:


I have used the Dotty Centre Flower Head stamp along with the Thank You stamp from Mackintosh sentiments.
I have stamped onto self adhesive address labels and coloured with Festive Berries Distress ink, before adding white highlights with a Zig paint pen. If you want further details you can find them over at the Chocolate Baroque Challenge blog.

Thanks for stopping by,

Julie x


No comments:

Post a Comment