Friday 15 April 2016

Clean And Simple

Hello! I have a super quick, 15 minute, clean and simple card to show you today. It has been stamped with Punky Flowers and the sentiment is from Amazing Birthday.


I took some spare stamping card and sponged Distress inks through the honeycomb stencil, before over-stamping with the silhouette flower design. I then cut to size and matted onto black card-stock before sticking to the front of my DL card blank. I then inked up the sentiment with Onyx Black Versafine and stamped the Just For You at the bottom of the card and finished off with dabs of Crystal Stickles. 

There is going to be a twice monthly feature over on the Chocolate Baroque Blog, featuring 15 minute, clean and simple cards, so why don't you pop over and have a look.

1 comment:

  1. A super card Julie, fabulous design. Thanks so much for being part of our fifteen minute feature, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete