Wednesday 17 August 2016

Colour Challenge 26

Hello and thanks for popping in. Today marks the start of a brand new Colour Challenge over at Chocolate Baroque's Challenge Blog. Here are the fab colours that have been chosen...


This is the card I have made using this month's challenge colours...


I have chosen stamps from Punky Hearts and Fluttering Hearts and decided to create a fairly clean and simple card. I stamped the butterfly heart twice onto spare card and coloured with Distress inks. I cut out the main image along with the butterfly and the little flower of the second image so that I could use these as decoupage. 
I stamped the heart pendulum onto the base card and then stencilled the dots with Distress ink before gluing the stamped images into place and then finished off with dabs of Crystal Stickles.

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment