Friday 18 November 2016

Butterfly Frame

Hello there! I have neglected my poor blog for a while but have decided to start posting my Chocolate Baroque Design Team projects. Usually I just post them on the Design Team blog, however I have had a look through some of my projects and thought they would brighten up my little ole blog...lol


I made this frame over a year ago, but it's a really quick and easy present idea. The picture frame was painted with Gesso and then dry brushed with cerise pink acrylic paint. The main image is a background stamp from Chocolate Baroque that I have stamped 4 times to build up a bigger design. The butterflies are again CB stamps that I coloured with Peacock Feather and Picked Raspberry Distress ink and added a glittered flame around the edge.

Thanks for popping in

Julie xx

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful picture. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous picture, I love the affect of the multiple stamping and I've scrolled down to see your other things, which I really, really like.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so so beautiful! What a fabulous project and well deserving to be framed! Stunning! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete