Wednesday 30 November 2016

Walled Garden


Hello, me again. Just a quick post to share another couple of cards that have appeared on Chocolate Baroque's Design Team blog.


My first card is created with the Walled Garden cling stamp. I simply stamped the image with Black Onyx Vesafine and then water coloured with brush markers. There is a little bonus tree stamp that comes with this design, so I stamped it through the archway so it looks like the path leads to another garden.




This card has been created with Another Brick in the Walled Garden and as before I water coloured with brush markers. I decided to reflect the wall element of the design and mounted the image onto a stencilled wall. There is a little bonus foliage stamp that comes with this stamp, so I added it around the stencilled wall and finished off with dabs of Crystal Stickles.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards Julia. Thank you for sharing these. Some brilliant ideas.

    ReplyDelete