Saturday 18 March 2017

Quick Cards


Hi! I have been a bit slow on the blog posting so apologies for not keeping up. As the title suggests I have a quick card that takes less than 15 minutes to create. If you like the idea of quick cards, but need some ideas then hop across to Chocolate Baroque's Design Team blog where you will find plenty of inspiration as there is a recent post dedicated to 15 minute cards. 


This cute bunny card is stamped using a silhouette stamp from Glorious Spring. I started by stamping the rabbit design with Onyx Black Versafine, then using torn paper as a guide, I created the hills with Distress ink. The sun ray is a brilliant stencil from Tim Holtz which I used with Lemonade and Mustard Seed Distress inks and there you have one super quick card, which barely took 10 minutes.

Thanks for stopping by

Julie xx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Julie. Thank you for your quick idea and details of how it was made. Hope you are ok.

    ReplyDelete